#DGIFT
Today was the most amazing
day since we started the programme. Just one word is enough to describe it :
WOOOOOOOOOOW!
Every step was so clear.
Like;
Understanding
Description
Solution
Working with a partner to
learn steps is a really good idea. First we learned to use this method. All
working was so planful. Timing is so perfect. We had enough time to discuss
about problems. Music was a great idea for motivation and It keep you awake.
Building new materials are very enjoyable. I was filled with admiration of
group dynamic. Afternoon, We worked about social problems in Netherland. They
showed a photo to us. Same national students stand very close in the ptoho. It
is like divided groups in the same classroom. We followed the same steps to
find a solution for that situation. So everything progressed easily. We got
warm the define mode in the morning. Afternoon, definition ran on fast.
Empathize –
Define – Ideate – Prototype – Test
I really like to work with my
group. They are so helpful and friendly. They support me to be brave about
speaking english. Definiton is really easy with them. Although we all are from
different cultures, we usually meet in a common point.
This is our idea: Buddy I’s
It is a buddy
programme. There are 2 students. One of them has already been a student in the
school (Ex: Dutch). Another is a new student from a different country ( Ex:
Turkish). If both of them are volunter, they can be buddies. Dutch student can
show around to Turkish student. He can tell about their daily habits.
And after a few
days they can wear their sunglasses. After they wear these sunglasses, They switch
their lifes for a day or more whatever they need it.
For example Dutch
student will listen to Turkish music, eat Turkish meal, watch Turkish a movie…
Also Turkish student will live like a Dutch.
Maybe we could
use The Six Hat method,too. It is a nice way to learn real ideas about
immigrants.
I liked the most
:
1- Every step was
so clear and every step was ended up with good definitions.
2- we found a few
solutions at the ending of the day.
3- Using timing
Schedule ( also rings)
4- Every step was
so organized.
I think this is
very empatic method. And you can fit it for every age student.
Today we really
did innovative works. A window is opened in my mind to be innovative. I really
want to use the define mode in my teaching life. It is really helpful to focuss
on problems. I feel so tired but I am glad to feel tired after all these works.
It was a really innovative day for me.


Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder