17 Nisan 2013 Çarşamba

17.04.2013



                            
  
 First, we saw something is creativity for the future. I look forward to see 3D- printers at the school. I think It was a good start for presentation.
   I didn’t like to sit on the floor because of hygiene. On the other hand I liked the activity with animals. I think students can use this method to express their thoughts about their friends. Children usually don’t tell their ideas about their friends. For example; there can be someone is bully in the class. Children can express that bully child by way of animals. They can match their friends with animals. So We can learn their opinions about another children. Also we can learn how they see themselves. ( shy, fearless, strong, alone, ugly, impulse, aggressive… )
 All this stuff can be used in primary school but is not applicable for secondary school.
   We searched something is creative in the garden. Thinking pratical is very difficult such a short time. But we usually wait from children to be creative in the lessons. I think after we do our arrangements in teaching system, we must give time for creativity.
   It was strange  to see some common aspects because they are difference for our schools.  For example; too hard exams aren’t common for us. It is up to teacher. Some teachers can ask really difficult, some of them can ask very easy.
   I liked to use different methods to create new ideas. We had more opportunity to discuss about education. It is really difficult to find something is new. When I think some is new, I feel like running in a same circle. I feel so cureless. We had really strong brain storm today. Maybe that reason I have a headache now J
I have already known the six hat. We have really good theoretic education in Turkey. We learn lots of knowledge. Some of students didn’t know that method. It was strange form me because this is one of the most populars. On the contray They have more practical knowledge to manage students. I think if we share our learnings, we can have very nice fund of  knowledge.
   I liked the presentation, time planning and methods. But we always talk creativity for primary school. All methods are applicable fort hem. I really want to see what we can do for secondary school and highschool.
I thank teachers from belgium for today. Also I thank my group friends to help me about english J







1 yorum: