22 Nisan 2013 Pazartesi
22.04.2013
I was so tired today. I really slog to focus on the definition. First of all, Walkout is very bad for our situation and this programme. I was very curious about curriculum. I would like to see the lessons plans for mathematics as every grade. If we talked with teachers about their methods and problem, I would be really helpful. I am really upset to miss this opportunity. Because I don't know if i can visit here again. We lost time as going school. It was empty. And I didn't get what manager told. We don't need to talk about his problems and his feelings. I think he couldn't explain the problems in education in Denmark. For this reason definition was difficult for me. My creativity potential goes down every day. And every day, I realize our problems in education are very different. We usually discuss how we can teach better, what we can do to motivate students, What kind of material we can use... We Haven't talked about this things. I wonder the opinions about them. Lilian was so indulgent to us. She progressed us to definite problems in a professional way.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder