15 Nisan 2013 Pazartesi

14.04.2013

     I was very nervous. Because we were going to meet another students. We don't have enough opportunity to speak english so I was worry about our presentation. Our plane landed at 2 a.m. We didn't know people use Kron in Denmark. We had only euro. It was our first problem. There was an old lady in the metro, She told to know the way which wee need to go safely to the hostel . But She misguided us. We were lost. Then we got a taxi. When we arrived to the hostel, it was almost 3:30 a.m. So we thought being awake was a better idea.
     Everybody has been so nice. I am glad to meet with them. I liked teacher education faculty and copenhagen,too. After presentations I felt better. I had some informations about schedule.
     All presentations include important common problems. The group from Holland and a group from Belgium presented about bullying. Bullying is going to be a bigger problem day by day. Bullying makes impression on self-conscious students so it can be a reason of suicide. Second Belgium group presented inclusive education problems. I am glad to see that. Because I had a chance to see differences between Turkey and another countries' inclusive education. Hungary presented about violence at the schools. Violence is a big problem for my country,too. Especially university students in Turkey can be very aggressive. 
     It was a benefical day. The programme is very intensive. I hope we can have some free time,too.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder